Backyard Farming Bundle of the Week
Regular price $67.93
**Free shipping for US**
Changes Saturday at 10:30 am EST.
Backyard Farming: Fruit Trees, Berries & Nuts
Author: Kim Pezza
Your Backyard Farming Experience Begins Here!
Add Fresh Fruit, Berries, and Nuts to Your table with Your Own Backard Orchard!
Backyard Farming: Fruit Trees, Berries & Nuts shows you how to add an abundant orchard to your homestead so you can effectively expand your harvest. Covering every topic from preparing the soil for planting, to trimming and pruning the growing trees and bushes, to winterizing your orchard and enjoying your bounty, Fruit Trees, Berries & Nuts takes the guesswork out of growing and lets you enjoy the rewards of backyard farming.
Whether you have room for a full orchard, or just a few potted berry bushes, Fruit Trees, Berries & Nuts is a comprehensive primer and includes detailed instructions and informative photographs that help ensure your backyard orchard is productive.
With Fruit Trees, Berries & Nuts, you will:
• Learn how to grow a wide range of fruits, nuts, and berries in any climate
• Find the planting method that works best for you, your needs, and your available space
• Find out which varieties are easiest for beginners, including tips and tricks for first-time farmers
• Learn how to protect and preserve your harvest
• Discover a variety of delicious recipes using produce from your own fruit trees and bushes
…and many more tips to help you achieve success.
Yellow Door: Fruit
Fresh from the mud kitchen or outdoor area comes fruit salad, poached fruit, cobbler and pies. Children will find all sorts of ways to prepare and serve these delightful tactile stones for all-year-round dining! The set includes eight colorful fruits: apple, pear, peach, strawberry, avocado, kiwi, orange and lemon.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Not suitable for children under 3.